MOOER releases new BLACK TRUCK
Shenzhen, – AUGUST 8, 2018 – Following the success of last years RED TRUCK combined effects pedal, MOOER have been back in the tool shed to bring you the latest all-in-one pedalboard unit, BLACK TRUCK. Each of the MOOER truck products consist of a comprehensive selection of Stompbox circuits that are paired up with a loop switcher, tuner, FX loop and dedicated cab sim output, all neatly housed in a single road worthy unit, doing away with the inconvenience and expense of additional patch cables, pedalboard, and specialist power supplies.
Incredibly versatile and useful as a tool for all styles of music, BLACK TRUCK has been designed with a carefully selected array of popular analog pedals from the MOOER MICRO SERIES to make up the COMPRESSOR, OVERDIVE and EQ modules. A brand new “amp like” analog HI-GAIN distortion has been developed specifically for this product, which in itself, covers a huge spectrum of tonal possibilities. The analog modules are complemented well by a digital multi-modulation pedal and a digital ambience engine, simply named SPACE, which consists of a high quality digital delay and a stereo reverb.
Following feedback from last year’s release, BLACK TRUCK has an independent level control added to its dedicated cab sim output and a brand-new algorithm behind the tuner, providing more precise tuning at a faster speed than ever before.
- 6 effects pedals built into 1 unit. Compressor, Overdrive, Distortion, EQ, modulation, Delay/Reverb
- Built-in precision guitar tuner
- Tap tempo synchronization
- Integrated effects loop for connecting external pedals or 4-cable method connection with an amplifier
- Stereo outputs
- Dedicated direct output with speaker simulation and an independent volume
- Control for connection to a mixing desk, computer or headphones
- Includes a carry case for easy transportation