Our area of expertise is sound and …
… right now we are able to offer the purity of studio sound
both on stage and at any other type of event.
- C for cabinet: we chose wood rather than plastic for a better resonance.
- A for acoustics: these speakers will give you the right level of sound if you play an instrument (guitar, keyboard, vocals, drums, etc.), and when set up in pairs you will also have a sound system that works for any size event.
- B for coaxial boomer: it probably hasn’t escaped your notice that we have gone for coaxial technology, i.e. the tweeter inside the boomer will give a very pure and linear sound from low to high notes. The sound is as close to a studio sound as you can get.
- 100 for 100 watts RMS = CAB 100 for your instrument or smaller venues.
- 200 for 200 watts RMS = CAB 200 for venues where you need a higher volume.
You can connect everything: microphones, guitars, keyboards….
- 2 Ways Coaxial Powered Speaker System
- Low Driver: 12″ Magnetically Shielded Black Paper With Fibre Cone
- High Driver: 3″ Magnetically Shielded Black Paper With Fibre Cone
- Power Rating: 200W RMS
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20KHz (+/-3dB)
- S/N Ratio: >95dB Typical A-weighted
- Active Crossover Network
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms Balanced / 10K Ohms Unbalanced
- Input Connectors: One XLR for MIC, Two TRS for Stereo & One TRS for INST
- Output Connectors: One XLR for Link Out
- Bass: -6dB – +6dB adjustable
- Treble: -6dB – +6dB adjustable
- Volume: STEREO, MIC, INST Independently adjustable and MASTER adjustable
- Power On/off Indicator On Front Panel.
- Power Requirements: 110-120V~/60Hz & 220-240V~/50Hz Select
- Dimensions: 528mm (H) x 370mm (W) x 365mm (D)
- Weight: 15,2 Kg PCS