A new generation of condensor Professional Microphones for Studio and Live recording.
“Specially designed for all round use, this condensor microphone picks up sound equally as well live as in the studio.
Its construction meets all the required technical criteria, giving it an undeniable musical quality -sound clarity, high accuracy and acoustic fidelity.
This model is particularly recommended for stringed instruments such as violin, viola, cello, double bass and acoustic guitar.”
- Element: Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Capsule: Ø 22 mm
- Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 30Hz~18kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output Impedance: 100Ω±30% (at 1kHz)
- Load Impedance: ≥1000Ω
- Self Noise: 20dB A (IEC 581-5)
- Max Input SPL: 134dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Low Frequency Attenuation: 100Hz/oct 12dB
- Phantom Power Requirement: 48V DC Phantom (±5V)
- Net Weight: 120g
The A1 duo is supplied with two mounts and two shields.