The HD669 are closed-back, circumaural headphones designed for professional monitoring applications. Although suitable for a very wide range of applications, the exceptional attenuation of external noise makes the HD 669 particularly useful for use in a high-noise environment. The balanced, high definition and clarity sound of the HD-669 assures that a professional sound engineer can have full confidence when recording or monitoring.
HD669 patented sturdy headband structure provides long-lasting durability even in challenging conditions, yet its light weight and optimized mechanical pressure provides long-term wearing comfort. The HD669 comes equipped with 2 detachable straight cables: The short cable is 1 meter long for personal sound source on-the-move applications and the long cable is 3 meters long for professional monitoring applications. These cables can be connected together for even more distance if desired. Included cable clip can secure detachable cable from pulling out by incident.
1. Patented durable structure
2. Comfortable, self-adjusting headband pads
3. Comfortable, long-lasting ear pads
4. Detachable, single side cable
5. Included cable clip to secure cable from pulling out by incident
• Circumaural earphones
• High noise attenuation
• High resolution drivers
• Precision tuned acoustic chamber
Areas of Applications
• Use as monitoring headphones in a noisy environment
• Broadcast and TV applications
• Film and theatre applications
• Recording applications
Both the HD669 and HD280 PRO have a similar frequency curve. HD669 delivers natural and excellent balanced sound, presenting the crystal clarity and high resolution demanded by professional users.
*FR charts shown above are test results determined by China Standard IEC318 ear simulation.