PROST8 Salmiéri: 8 piece professional drum mic pack
The brand new Claude Salmiéri drum mic pack has been designed to ensure that the sound of your playing is reproduced with maximum accuracy.
An 8-piece set:
• DRM-KD : 1 new generation bass drum mic. The look and feel of this mic will bring back fond memories for sound engineers of a certain age. But more than the look, it’s the quality of the sound that has improved: full, warm and precise. Unlike a number of today’s mics and their artificially scooped frequency response, the DRM-KD restores the complete sound of the bass drum, so all the engineer has left to do is choose the amount of equalization that fits the musical style and arrangement.
• DRM-C : 4 unidirectional dynamic mics for toms and snare drums. These mics offer ultra versatility, so they perform well with other percussion instruments such as congas and bongos. What we’ve given you is the compact version of the TT1 instrument mic with its wide frequency range and extensive dynamic capabilities.
• DRM-OV : 3 overhead mics (condenser mics). These mics perfectly capture the different moods created by drum kits and percussion instruments, and they are ideally suited for the Charleston drum. We wanted them to achieve excellent highs and they are particularly good at rendering the harmonic richness of cymbals. They also produce a stereo image which is wide and defined.
The pack comes in a durable carry case with 4 clamps and 3 suspension mounts for use with the overhead mics.
“As drummers we often have to put up with the same problems, on stage or in a small studio – either there just aren’t enough mics to get the best sound from all the pieces of a drum set, or the mics themselves just aren’t up to the job.
The DR-8 case provides the solution and is a must for the drummer on the move. At such an unbeatable price, concert venues can now buy in professional equipment that will handle any situation. These mics have the same standard, if not better, than many of the models I’ve used in my career as a musician.
So when a manufacturer offers me impeccable quality at prices which have never been equalled for this level of professionalism, I have to give a thumbs up to the Prodipe philosophy.”
- Directivity: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -49dBV/Pa (2.2mV/Pa)
- Frequency response: 50Hz-15kHz
- Output impedance: 600Ω ±30% (at 1kHz)
- Typ : dynamic
- Frequency response: 30Hz-15kHz
- Directivity: super cardioid
- Sensitivity: -50±3dB 0dB=1V/Pa à 1kHz
- Output impedance: 300Ω±30% (at 1KHz)
- Connection: 3 – XLR mâle
- Typ: back-electret 16 ø
- Directivity: cardioïd
- Frequency response: 30Hz – 18 kHz
- Sensibility: -38dB±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output impedance: 100±30% (at 1 kHz)
- Noise: 20dB A
- Pression max SPL : 135dB (at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Phantom power: 9V-52V