UHF system with 2 x 100 frequencies
“It’s really important that a mic is easy to handle and capable of adapting to any type of situation. I’ve perfected a UHF system which offers 100 frequencies. It also finds and sets available frequencies automatically. It’s straightforward, it’s reliable and it gives an excellent balanced voice performance for professional use.”
UHF system with 2 x 100 frequencies.
Automatically finds and sets available frequencies.
Allows simultaneous use of 4 receivers = 8 mics.
“With 30 years of sound engineering under my belt, both in the studio and at the biggest live events, I would have to say that achieving a highly professional sound is my number one challenge, making quality the most important factor in the product design process.
What I’ve realized while working with Prodipe is that they use their knowhow to optimize the manufacture of exceptionally priced products without stinting on the quality that I’m after. This brand has made professional standard equipment available to everyone and I’m proud to be on their team.
There’s no point comparing Prodipe with budget products or low price big brand equipment. You’re better off doing the opposite. Compare our products with the best the market has to offer and you’ll find yourself switching to Prodipe.
Prodipe – for musicians who want the best”
- Frequency Range: UHF 710-786 MHz
- Channel: 2 x 100
- Frequency Stabilisation: <±30ppm
- Dynamic Range: >90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.5%
- Cover Range: 60M
- Transmitter power: 10mW
- Modulation: FM
- Maximum Deviation: ±50KHz
- High harmonic: more than 40dB
- Battery Voltage: AA1.5V×2
- Power Supply: AC100~240V/ 45-60Hz
- External: 12V
- Power Consumption: 5W
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- P/N or F/N Ratio: >80dB
- Receiving Sensitivity: 5dBu (SINAD=20dB)
- Audio Output : XLR: 0~±300mV
- Type: dynamic – uni-directional
- Frequency response: 40Hz~20KHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: -49dBv/Pa (2,2mv/Pa)
- Output impedance : 600Ω±30% at 1KHz